Wayne Leads the Charge!
HELP US BECOME A LANDMARK!
Paoli Battlefield Links
- The Battle of Paoli also known as the Paoli Massacre From British Battles, in Henley-on-Thames, in England
- Paoli Massacre Part of a website exploration of the Philadelphia Campaign of the Revolution War. Also from ushistory.org
- Brandywine Battlefield The Brandywine Battlefield Park brings to life the largest engagement of the Revolutionary War, fought on September 11, 1777, between the Continental Army led by General George Washington and the British forces headed by General William Howe.
- Friends of Valley Forge Park The Friends work with the NPS at Valley Forge National Historic Park on many of the activities and volunteer efforts at the NHP. Check out their website, Muster Roll Project, lecture series & Kids corner!
- Historic Waynesborough The ancestral home of Gen. "Mad Anthony" Wayne, commander of the Continental Soldiers at the Paoli Massacre.
- Borough of Malvern The Paoli Battlefield is one of the Borough's parks — see the other attractions in this Philadelphia Main Line Town.
- Malvern Memorial Parade Join the fun and honor our Veterans in the oldest continuing memorial parade in America.
- Night bayonet attack sent Americans reeling An article originally published in the Philadelphia Inquirer